Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fira Palace Barcelona hotel address

Your ADS

What is the address of the Fira Palace Barcelona?
Fira Palace Barcelona hotel address: Avda Rius I Taulet, 1-3, 08004 Barcelona, Spain
Phone Number: +34 934262223
How many stars and rating:**** (4) four
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Google MAP:Travel dates: Jul 3 to Jul 4 - $220▼
Avenida Rius i Taulet, 1-3
08004 Barcelona, Spain
934 262 223
Public transit: Pl. Espanya
Get directions
3950 reviews - Write a review
"Positiva: Es un hotel bastante tranquilo. No esta muy céntrico y eso me gusta."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
○◘•COMMENTS•◘○
The concierge were helpful in confiming our flights to Rome and making reservations for us in local restaurants (nice tapas restaurants!
We got a very nice room, luxury bathroom and nice amenities.
The hotel for me was in a great location, great for my pick up point and great for shopping in the evening, which I felt extremely safe doing on my own.
Also a great location.

Your ADS

0 comments:

Post a Comment